On the day of the Children’s Day, I want to tell that every children are not only important in the world, they are even a special gift from the god to the mankind. In India this day is celebrated on 14th November as a tribute to our first prime minister of India ‘Jawahar Lal Nehru’ Birthday. He is also known as “Chacha Nehru”.
I am going to express my views. How the physically weak child become the world motivational influencer? What is the rights of children in India? Why the situation of the child literacy in India are getting worst day by day? Is it possible for us to make them think brighter for the future of the world?
There are lots of question over here and and the answer of all the questions are same. As we invest in plants to take benefits from the tree similarly if we work on a child to get better future for them.
Here I am going elaborate my view on the question which I raised on above paragraph
Children Day for Brittle Bone Rapper
A 16 years Old Genius boy who proves us that your aim is yours, you can’t blame any physical disorder. He is Sparsh Shah. A rapper, singer, songwriter and an inspirational speaker from New Jersey, US. He was born in 2004 in Iselin. He has a very rare disorder of Osteogenesis Imperfecta, also known as Brittle Bone Disorder.
Sparsh had over 35 broken bones in his body at the time of his birth. Till now, he has suffered 125 fractures. His viral cover video of Enimen’s “Not Afraid” song applauded by the whole world. His life Journey is replicate in the documentary film Brittle Bone Rapper. Sparsh Shah also awarded Global Indian Award in 2018.
A line from this boy inspired many peoples in the world, “No matter what happens in life , you should never ever give upon your passion. Disabilities are not definitions. I might have broken many bones but I know there are two things that will never break me up. And that is MY VOICE AND MY SPIRIT
They are many children around the world that motivates peoples with their hard work or passion like Sparsh Shah.
Before ending this inspirational point I want to left you with some of the inspirational quotes
The world famous motivators.
“We buy things we don’t need with money we don’t have to impress people we don’t like.”
Pray like it all depends on God, but work like it all depends on you.” By Dave Ramsey.
“The only way to do create work is to love what you do.” By Vivek Bindra.
We have, as human beings, a storytelling problem. We’re a bit too quick to come up with explanations for things we don’t really have an explanation for
We learn by example and by direct experience because there are real limits to the adequacy of verbal instruction.” By Malcolm Gladwell.
But the question is how much children get the opportunity or environment for their future? In every country of the world there is some fundamental rights for every age group. As same in India which also have some children rights.
Rights of Children In India
- THE RIGHT TO AN IDENTITY – Children must have the right to identity in the form of a public record and legally registered with the government.
- THE RIGHT TO HEALTH – Children should get special treatment on Medical care, nutrition and protection from harmful habits like drugs, smoking. It all are including under the right to health.
- RIGHT TO EDUCATION -Children have rights of free primary education to good develop manners, discipline and life skills.
- A RIGHT TO A FAMILY LIFE – Children must live with their parents till they are harmful to them, then they have rights to be looked after by caretakers.
- RIGHT TO BE PROTECTED FROM VIOLENCE – All forms of sexual exploitation are unacceptable, and this rights takes into view the sale of children, child prostitution and child pornography.
- A RIGHT TO AN OPINION – All children have rights to raise their opinions, criticism in any situation if adults are actively deciding upon choices on behalf of children.
- THE RIGHT TO BE PROTECTED FROM ARMED CONFLICT – Armed conflict converts innocent children into refugees, prisoner, or participants in armed conflicts. The government must also ensure that children are not forced to participate in any armed struggle.
- THE RIGHT TO BE PROTECTED FROM EXPLOITATION – Exploitation is usually achieved through violent means, protection from violence is critical for freeing children from exploitation.
For more details visit Save The Children.
Child Literacy In India
According the analyses, more than half of India’s Children are not going to school. Just think this figures despite having a national policy for compulsory primary child education in India and a child labor policy only 50% of children have access to education?
We do not have rights to blame the government or any education system for these pathetic figures of child education. We need to do by self, need to help child whose family not able to give education due to poverty.
On the day of Children Day: A way to think bright
Here are the some points to marked for the young parents and which can help the country to giving every child education.
- To benefit fully from education, children must also start going school at the right age. As per the research most of the country have officially entry age is commonly six. Over age children found to be less likely to learn than the other children.
- Provide disadvantaged children with the best teachers of the schools or primary schools.
- Provide learning resources to help children progress at an appropriate pace.
All the Children are the gift of the God and every mother knows well. We are living in a civilized society, so we need to take responsibility of every child around us that they should get good education, a proper health, a peaceful environment. As every child are the future of the country.
Happy Children Day to all