Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to myeyeshot.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on our computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Uttar Pradesh, India
- Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can visit our page to use our service.
- It refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to myeyeshot, accessible from https://myeyeshot.com/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Types of Data Collected
We do not ask you, if using A Service, to provide us with any personally identifying information that can be used to identify you. User personal info may include but is not limited to:
- Data Usage
Data obtained automatically after using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website. They enable you to use some of its features. They help to validate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Functionality Cookies Type: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our Service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact You by email when necessary or reasonable for their development.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
We may not share your personal information with anyone ever.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time and to improve the functionality of our Service. We legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
We are not transfer of your personal data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal criteria
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://myeyeshot.com/contact/
We go to amazing efforts here at Myeyeshot to ensure that the data within our Tech Corner page is accurate and up-to-date, we love to share correct specification of the phones so we’re always checking our data with deep research.
Even given our extra efforts we cannot guarantee that the information on our Phone Specifications page is 100% correct.
We always recommend to users and seller, the best way to start is by visiting their website directly.
Legalese purpose Myeyeshot is not responsible for any errors, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information on this site as given “as is” without any assurance of completeness, accuracy or timeliness.